CONTROL THE WANT FOR THINGS
The WANT for THINGS is a force. When it becomes, not just a WANT for THINGS, but for MORE THINGS it calls for more than an attention. This is because the want for more THINGS has capacity to keep people so busy that they completely miss life, depending on what is in the list of ‘MORE.’ Have you observed that the rate of pursuit for things in this century is already alarming? Many homes are wrecked daily because parents value more THINGS in their homes than they do quality time with their family and the future of the coming generations. You find some parents willingly handing-over their very young children to schools (today there are 4 years olds in school dorms) for care just to have enough time to make more money to acquire more of the THINGS which Money can buy and engage in more social activities. It’s already a crazy world where more people are becoming carried away with trying to find satisfaction in life through acquiring more THINGS!
As new products and services flood our markets some psychologists and other experts in the field find new ways of manipulating consumers to make more purchases of THINGS, many of which they have no immediate need for. Most homes are increasingly being stuffed with THINGS while still empty of genuine care and love. If you have genuine interest to resolve some of your Money Problems then you have to make time to regularly review your priorities and values. For as many that fail to heed this advice will fall victim to manipulators whose stock in trade is getting more people to make more money but spend too much of it on THINGS.
Have you observed the advert trend in the Media? The other day a friend was pointing us to the ‘fascinating’ romance between entertainment, advertisement and religion. Knowing the bent of human minds there is increase in customizing messages for certain age groups. The fact of the matter is that, it doesn’t matter again what people are selling –what value these products will add to our lives. Corporations are just busy pushing out products and services which has no direct bearing to our wellbeing. However, they have mastered the art of getting more people to buy whatever they are selling. As they know, society is no longer asking questions. And the few people who still has time or concerned enough are asking the wrong questions. At the root of this trend is Feeding our
WANT for THINGS. It is an established fact that when people turn to acquisition of more THINGS as a way of finding satisfaction and happiness they loose everything. They end up just existing but not living the life they are on earth for. This is why we have more emptiness, confusion, unhappiness and sorrow in those homes where we have more than enough of THINGS that are supposedly meant to bring happiness and satisfaction. What we are saying in essence is that, so long as a human soul makes acquisition of more MONEY, THINGS and POWER a priority there will be no rest and tranquility in the inner recesses of the Mind to make true living out of life.
Can you at this moment look away from your outward life and give attention to the things going on inside? We are going to help you with questions to enable you look at certain crucial but silent aspects of your life which require attention. Remember our slogan that, each of us has ONLY one opportunity for living but it is ENOUGH. What makes the difference is your understanding of life and how to properly situate yourself in the Big Equation. The thing is, if we fail to find our place in life EVERYTHING will work against us. It’s ONLY when a person finds PURPOSE that resources of the Universe will open up for accessibility. By resources of the Universe we mean such things as wisdom, useful information, network with the right kind of people for your life, ideas, health, money, support, and so on. Without purpose the only option is to join ‘interests’ and groups who ask no questions but only interested in giving you Money, THINGS and Pleasure so as to make use of your soul for what you will NEEVR understand. Get a purpose and you would have saved yourself. To get a purpose you might need to take stock of the life you are living right now.
The more you spend your life without a purpose the more you will waste the Money and other resources in your hands. So, it’s not so much about what you have but how well you use what you have –time, intellect, skills, talents, expertise, money, material acquisitions, relationships, and even positions of influence to make positive impact on earth. This is the essense of having a purpose for your life –to have a reason for which you are ready to give all. Humans are never happier than when they find a cause for which they don’t mind pouring their lives to accomplish.
We are bringing this up here because resolving some of the Money Problems you are having right now may be easier if you were to focus your life on a reasonable, genuine and positively impacting Cause. Don’t forget that the solution to most of the Money Problems we have are not Money. Therefore, we are focused on raising issues that will enable every of our readers think through their lives. We want everyone to have a real value for Money and the Things money can buy.
The Kings Talks® 20 Stock taking Questions
Here are questions that will help you to take stock of your life to see how you are doing with WANT for THINGS.
- What three things do you consider the most important possession in your life right now?
- Are there things you will NEVER do to get money? If yes, what are they?
- List five things you will buy right NOW if you were given enough money for them?
- Make a list of five THINGS you bought which you can’t do without?
- List three THINGS you bought which you don’t use often?
- How much do you need right now to buy three things you consider very important to you right now? List the three things?
- What do you consider the most important benefits of having enough money to buy whatever you want?
- Have you discovered a purpose for your life? If yes, state it. If no, why don’t you have any, yet?
- List three things you consider as luxuries and why?
- Would you like to be the richest man around? State the reason(s) for your answer?
- What are you doing right now to get money?
- Can you state or explain the money problem you have?
- What do you want to do to solve the money problem which you have?
- Do you have an understanding of money?
- Is there anything more important to you than money? What is/are they?
- Is there anything you cannot give to become rich?
- Have you participated in lottery before? Y/N. Have you participated in any investment that promised you returns in less than 24 hours? Y/N. Would you like to participate in an investment that will yield 100% returns in 24 hours? Y/N.
- Give three reasons why you want to be rich?
- What do you believe to be the greatest problem or the hinderance you have to getting enough money or becoming rich?
- What will consider your greatest achievments so far?
- What would you want to achieve in 5 years time from now?
- Do you really think that you have any problem?